Our aim is to assist you in the creation of innovative and effective products which are in line with european regulation, and safe for both human health and the environment.
Validation of cosmetic labeling
Warnings, instructions for use and other informations must be listed on the label, in line with regulation (EC) n°1223/2009.
- the name or registered name and the address of the responsible person
- the nominal content at the time of packaging, given by weight or by volume, except in the case of packaging containing less than five grams or five milliliters, free samples and single-application packs
- the date until which the cosmetic product, stored under appropriate conditions, will continue to fulfill its initial function and, in particular, will remain in conformity with regulation (EC) n°1223/2009
- particular precautions to be observed in use
- the batch number of manufacture or the reference for identifying the cosmetic product
- the function of the cosmetic product, unless it is clear from its presentation
- a list of ingredients
The toxicologist points out, in the PIF, warnings and instructions for use, as well as the INCI name for these ingredients, and any other information that should figure on the label of the cosmetic product.
ERTC offers numerous solutions customized to your requirements, whether you don't have the required knowledge or don't have the required qualifications to legally place your products on the market.
ERTC SAS - RCS SEDAN SIRET : 808 049 96900013